Thursday, February 7, 2008

Out of the Stone Age

Yes, we finally did it! We broke down last week and subscribed to DSL. WOW! What a difference. After cruisin' with the Slowsky's for so long this is quite a rush.




We were surfing the web the other day and looking at the blogs of some of the people we went to college with. It is really neat to see how some people change so much and yet others seemingly stay the same. We also enjoy seeing their children and watching them grow. So we are now joining in on the fun and starting a family blog of our own.





I guess we could start off by bringing you up to speed on our family situation. We are currently living in Knoxville, TN. Kami and I are the proud parents of a beautiful little girl named Avi Louise. She was born in June of last year. Every day we are amazed by something new.







Our first family picture (08/2007).


Kami is staying at home to be a full time mom, and I run my own busines called Procraft Woodworks doing custom woodwork and building kitchen cabinets.


Currently, Kami is also babysitting part time. The baby she is watching is about five months younger than Avi. What a difference five months makes. It is really neat to see where our little girl was just a matter of a few months ago.




Avi and her friend Andrew.

2 comments:

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love the family picture. Avi is getting SO big!

Aunt Jan said...

Hi Guys,
I just love Avi's WILD outfit. I enjoy all of your pictures and emails. Seeing the chickens sort of reminded me of the Farm Park. I use to go there with Nicki when Kami was younger. Glad to hear that you are all doing well.